Last modified: October 1, 2020
- How we collect, use, disclose, and protect the personal information of our customers and users of our website (“you“);
- Describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the websitehttps://sanotize.com/ (the “Website” and the features and services available from the Website, the “Services”); and
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that
“Personal information” means any information about an identifiable individual, which includes information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person. Personal information does not include business contact information, including your name, title, or business contact information, and this Policy does not impose any limits on the collection, useor disclosure of such non-personal information by us.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices for collecting, using, disclosing, and storing your information. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Services. By accessing or using the Website, you indicate that you understand and consent to the practices described in this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time. Yourcontinued use of our Website after we make changes indicates that you consent to those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates. We may notify you in advance of any material changes to this Policy by email, push notification, or prominently posting a notice of the changes on the Website.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect and use several types of information from and about you, including:
- Personal information, such as your name, mailing address, shipping address, e-mail address, telephone number, Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the Internet, user name or other similar identifier, billing and account information, and any other identifier we may use to contact
- Technical information , including your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, or information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage
- Non-personal details about your Website interactions, including Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), clickstream to, through and from our Website, photographs or services you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page, or any phone number used to call our customer service
3. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
We collect your information mainly through direct interactions with you when you provide it to us, for example, by creating an account, filling in forms on our Website, corresponding with us by phone, email, or otherwise, or carrying out transactions through our Website and fulfilling your orders.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information about you for the following purposes:
- to present our Website and their respective contents to you;
- to provide information, products or services that you request from us and to use or disclose the information for any purpose related to the provision of such information, products or services;
- to fulfill the purposes for which you provided the information or that were described when it was collected;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts with you, including for billing and collection or to comply with legal and regulatory requirements;
- to notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services that we offer;
- to improve our Website, products or services, marketing, or customer relationships and experience; and
- for any other purpose with your
The purposes listed above are a reasonably necessary part of your relationship with us.
When your personal information is to be used for a purpose not previously identified, the new purpose will be disclosed to you prior tosuch use, and your consent will be sought unless the use is authorized or required by applicable law.
5. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information as follows:
- in accordance with applicable law, to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy,liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our customers and users is among the assets transferred;
- to contractors, service providers (including payment processors and facilitators), and other third parties we use to support our business (such as analytics and search engine providers that assist us with Services improvement and optimization) and who are contractually obligated to keep personal information confidential, use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them, and to process the personal information with the same standards set out in this Policy;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it and for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request, in accordance with applicable law;
- to enforce or apply any agreements between us, including for billing and collection purposes; and
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of SaNOtize; our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction; and
- for other purpose with your
We will obtain your consent to collect, use or disclose personal information except where we are authorized or required by applicable law to do so without consent.
Consent may express or implied and may be provided orally, in writing, electronically, through inaction (such as when you fail to notifyus that you do not wish your personal information collected/used/disclosed for optional purposes following reasonable notice to you) orotherwise.
You may withdraw your consent at any time, subject to legal or contractual restrictions, provided reasonable written notice of withdrawal of consent is given by you to us. Withdrawing your consent may result in our inability to provide certain products or services for which the delivery of that information is a prerequisite.
- Authenticating users;
- Remembering users preferences and settings;
- Determining the popularity of content;
- Delivering and measuring the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns; and
- Analyzing site traffic and
8. LIMITS ON COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We will not collect personal information indiscriminately and will limit its collection of your personal information to what is reasonably necessary to provide information, product or service to you and which is reasonably necessary for the purposes consented to by you.We may also collect information as authorized by applicable laws.
9. RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal information will only be used or disclosed for the purposes set out above and as authorized by applicable laws.
We will destroy or make anonymous documents or other records containing personal information as soon as it is reasonable to assume that the original purpose is no longer being served by retention of the information and retention is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
We will take due care when destroying personal information so as to prevent unauthorized access to such information.
We will make a reasonable effort to ensure that personal information it is using or disclosing is accurate and complete. We will rely on you to ensure that certain information, such as your mailing or shipping address, e- mail address or telephone number, is current, complete and accurate.
If you notify us of any inaccuracy or incompleteness of your personal information, we will amend the information as required. If appropriate, we will send the amended information to third parties to whom the information has been disclosed.
When a challenge regarding the accuracy of personal information is not resolved to your satisfaction, we will annotate the personal information under its control with a note that a correction was requested but not made.
11. SAFEGUARDING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We protect the personal information in our custody or control by making reasonable security arrangements to prevent unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks.
Please be aware that confidentiality and security are not assured when information is transmitted through e- mail or wireless communication. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered as a result of a breach of security or confidentiality when information is transmitted by e-mail or wireless communication.
12. PROVIDING ACCESS
You have a right to access your personal information held by us.
Upon written request and authentication of identity, we will provide you with personal information under our control, information aboutthe ways in which that information is being used and a description of the individuals and organizations to whom such information has been disclosed.
We may charge a reasonable fee for providing personal information in response to an access request and will provide an estimate of any such fee upon receiving a written access to personal information request.
We will make personal information available within 30 days or provide written notice where additional time is required to fulfill the request.
In some situations, we may not be able to provide access to certain personal information. We may also be prevented by law from providing access to certain personal information.
Where an access request is refused in whole or in part, we will notify you in writing, giving the reason for refusal and outlining further steps which are available to you.
13. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Services are not intended for minors under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from minors under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on our Website or on or through any of the features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a minor under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
14. “DO NOT TRACK” REQUESTS
We currently does not recognize Do Not Track (“DNT”) signals from web browsers, as the Internet industry is still working on DNT standards and solutions.
Any inquiry, complaint or question regarding this Policy must be directed in writing to our Privacy Officer who is accountable for our compliance with this Policy.
Privacy Officer Gilly Regev
Address: #1-8755 Ash Street Vancouver, British Columbia V6P 6T3