Dr. Gilly Regev, PhD
Chief Executive Officer & Co-Founder
Experienced biotech executive with hands-on experience in launching pharmaceutical enterprises
- Hands-on experience in drug development, intellectual property development and clinical trials.
- Experience in early stage biotech fundraising and licensing deals.
- 30 years of experience in research and development in biochemistry, analytic chemistry and microbiology
- Spent the last 12 years in the field of nitric oxide, including tenure as the Chief Scientific Officer for Bovicor (animal health company)
- PhD in Biochemistry from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem
Dr. Chris Miller, PhD, BA, RT
Chief Science Officer & Co-Founder
A pioneer in nitric oxide technology and therapeutic research (over 25 years)
- Co-founder and CEO of Pulmonox Research and Development Corporation (1993) based on nitric oxide gas as a platform technology
- 20 years of expertise in clinical trials
- 20 years of experience in Intellectual Property, regulatory and management
- Assistant Professor in the Faculty of Medicine, Respiratory Division, University of British Columbia
- PhD in Experimental Medicine and degrees in Health Management and Respiratory Therapy